Friday, June 24, 2011

My Crazy Summer Reading

Hello Friends of the Blog,

I have come up with a pretty good plan to stay on track with the blogging, so I feel confident in my ability to keep up with it throughout the summer and next school year and beyond.  I have already begun my summer reading, which is a pretty daunting task.  I took a picture of the books staring at me from my end table.
                                        See the crazy for yourself.  Notice the already overfilled bookcase in the background...

Yeah, I know.  I'm crazy.  There are 51.  51!  And I don't even have the Contemps Challenge books yet!  That's another 20!  (For you English majors, like me - that's 71 books total) 

Can I do it?  Probably.  Will other tasks, like productivity at the summer job and cleaning the laundry before it can walk out of the hamper, be accomplished?  Absolutely not.

I've already finished a few books in my first week of summer vacation, but not sure when I'll be blogging about them - as part of my master plan, I'll be saving some reads to blog about throughout the year.

I'll be posting at least once a week, but who knows which day that will be.  Check in often :)

So, what is your master plan for the summer?  Got a book list?  Like the new look for the blog? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look for your blog. Yes, I do have a list of books to read. And somehow it never gets smaller. :) Looking forward to reading your posts. Good luck reading those 71 books!