Tuesday, July 19, 2011

In My Mailbox 2

Hi All,

Summer book list update: 10/71 books read.... I'm thinking I might be a little behind in my quest for reading greatness...

I've decided that I'm going to participate in The Story Siren's meme "In My Mailbox" for at least this week.  Instead of these books being delivered to my door because I'm a really popular YA book blogger, I picked these books up at the library.  These are all part of the Contemps Challenge, which I am about halfway through (yay!).


So, the books that are "in my mailbox" are:

Losing Faith by Denise Jaden
Girl, Stolen by April Henry
Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt
Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
Trapped by Michael Northrop
Pearl by Jo Knowles
Back When You Were Easier to Love by Emily Wing Smith
Family by Micol Ostow
Rival  by Sara Bennett Wealer
The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard

Have you read any of these books?  Which one should I choose first?

6 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

You've got some great books there. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog. Love the background. New follower.

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Wow, you got a ton of good looking books this week! I'm so jealous! I hope you enjoy all you got! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

-Jessica (Peace Love Books)

Unknown said...

i am dying to read Pearl its become a very popular book. Thanks for sharing your IMM with us, please check out mine if you have a chance http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/07/imm-2.html

Meg said...

@ Grace - Thanks for following! I'll be sure to check out your site.

@ Jessica - I know, it is a ton. I'm a little overwhelmed by how quickly all of my holds came in.

@ Melissa - I'm excited to read Pearl, too. I've been seeing/"hearing" a lot of buzz.

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. The Day Before looks like a good book. I should add it to my list.
Happy Reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Meg said...

@Kristin - I just finished The Day Before...I highly recommend it! I'll post about it soon.